To: Representatives of PRSS Interconnected Stations
From: Michelle Shanahan, Sr. Associate General Counsel & Assistant Secretary
Michele Edwards, Counsel
Twanna Clark, Manager, Board Relations
Date: July 9, 2018
Re: NPR Non-Board D/I Committee Member Online Voting Has Begun
Online voting for the ratification of the NPR Board’s election of Victoria St. John to a second term as a Non-Board Member of the NPR Board’s Distribution/Interconnection Committee has begun as of 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time this morning. An email has been sent to each representative of a PRSS interconnected station with a link to the ballot and a unique user name and password for voting in the ratification ballot, as well as voting instructions. Please look for this email from “firstname.lastname@example.org” in your email inbox and then take a moment to cast your vote. The voting instructions are included again below for your convenience.
The deadline for voting is Thursday, August 9, 2018, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
Please note that there is a separate ballot for the election of four Member Directors and confirmation of the election of two Public Directors of the NPR Board. User names and passwords for the NPR Board election, which are different from the user names and passwords for the Non-Board D/I Committee member ratification ballot, have been emailed separately to Authorized Representatives of NPR Member Stations.
If you have any questions about the voting process or if you do not receive your user name and password by email, please contact Twanna Clark, Manager, Board Relations, 202-513-2058 or email@example.com, Michele Edwards, Counsel, at 202-513-2062 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or Michelle Shanahan, Senior Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary, at 202-513-2055 or email@example.com.
Thank you for participating in the 2018 ratification ballot!
1. The window for casting your ballot is from 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time, Monday, July 9, 2018, to 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time, Thursday, August 9, 2018. Your vote must be cast within this period.
2. Go to the ballot website located at https://eballot4.votenet.com/npr/login.cfm.
3. When you get to the login page for the election, log in using your personal election username and password provided in the email you received this morning from firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Upon entering the voting page you will have the opportunity to review the voting instructions, review the ballot and find additional information about the candidate by clicking on the “Details” link that appears beside the “Yes” selection or by clicking on the “Details” tab at the top right of the screen. If, after reviewing the ballot and/or looking at the information about the candidate, you decide you are not yet ready to vote, you can simply exit from the page and log in later when you are ready to vote.
5. You must cast your ballot for the ratification of the election of the Non-Board Distribution/Interconnection Committee Member by clicking on the box next to your vote, which may be one of the following: “Yes,” “No” or “Abstain.” When you have finished voting, click on the “Next” button at the bottom of the page.
6. You will then be prompted to review and verify the selection on your ballot. If your vote is not recorded correctly or if you wish to change your vote, click on the “Edit Selection” button next to your vote. If your vote is recorded correctly, please review and accept the “Participant Consent” paragraph, which will then activate the “Submit” button. Click on “Submit” and your vote will be sent to the electronic ballot box. Once you click on the “Submit” button, you will not be able to change your vote.
7. Once you have cast your ballot you will receive a “Vote Confirmation” page. To view and print a receipt of your vote, click on “View Receipt” at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a separate window. You may print this receipt by clicking on the “Print” prompt at the top right of the page. After this step, close out of the vote confirmation page and click on “Logout” and you will be sent to www.prss.org.
Posted: July 9, 2018