Beginning at 15:00 ET on Sunday, April 26, 2015, an extended maintenance period will begin on the ContentDepot®. This maintenance is scheduled to be completed by 23:30 ET Sunday evening. Stations and producers are advised to plan ahead and adjust their production schedules accordingly.
** Please be aware that unlike past several maintenance sessions, the portal will NOT be available during the hours of 15:00 ET and 23:30 ET. ContentDepot messaging WILL be available during this time, but it will be running out of the Back-up NOC and will require the use of a different URL. If users need to send a ContentDepot message during the maintenance session, they will need to go here: https://backup.prss.org/portalui/app/. This link will only be operable between 15:00 ET and 23:30 on April 26, 2015.
For the extended maintenance session, please note:
- Users will not be able to access the ContentDepot portal.
- Producers who would normally upload content files for delivery between 15:00 ET and 23:30 ET should upload prior to 15:00 ET on Sunday, April 26, 2015. If you are a program producer who normally uploads files during this time period, please contact the NOC to coordinate.
- ContentDepot messaging will be run out of the Back-up NOC between 15:00 ET and 23:30 ET and can only be accessed via this link: https://backup.prss.org/portalui/app/
- File deliveries from the ContentDepot that are scheduled to take place during the outage period will be sent before 15:00 ET Sunday.
- Live streams delivered by the ContentDepot will NOT be affected. Tuning and cue commands from the NOC will occur as normal.
In the event that the ContentDepot back-up messaging service is not available, the PRSS will use its the emergency alert LISTSERV®, called ContentDepotEA, to deliver communications to stations and producers.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this extended maintenance. The NOC will publish operational status updates if any changes to this schedule are required. If you have any questions or concerns about the impact on your operation, please contact the PRSS Help Desk at 800.971.7677 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: April 23, 2015