To upload a file, navigate to the Content Exchange and click on the "Files" tab.
- Click on the "Add New File" button.
- Fill out the form. Make sure that you complete all the required fields, which are marked with an asterisk. Complete the "Audio File Information" section only if you are adding an audio file.
- Browse to and select your file for upload.
- Click on the "Save Content" button to save your content.
Tip: The content exchange will check for file viruses and file format upon upload. You will be notified if an unaccepted format is detected, and the file will not be saved.
The Content Exchange files page will display all content in the exchange with the most recently uploaded file at the top. For any content that you have uploaded, you can:
- Update content information;
- Replace files;
- Delete the content.
Tip: If you do not see an "Add New File" button at the top of the files page, please contact the content exchange administrator designated on the Exchange Information page. The administrator will either need to add upload permissions to your account or verify that a topic has been created for the exchange.