How does the GEAR program work?
- All interconnected stations are encouraged to request an application to participate in the project at https://gear.prss.org.
- Once a station requests an application, an email will be sent to the station with a link to the application.
- Station staff can save their progress as they work on the application.
- Once the application is complete, station staff should save and submit it.
- The application will then be evaluated by the PRSS to determine if the station’s antenna is eligible for replacement.
- Stations can expect to hear from the PRSS on the status of their applications sometime after October 30, 2020.